I consulted Dr Ratnadeep Patil when I was suffering from a condition (constant bilateral eye pain)related to TemporoMandicular joint ) which couldn't get identified and treated by other doctors. I had made visits to multiple specialists across the country. I was severely depressed at that time. I must confess that it was the first time I got hope that I could live a normal and healthier life. Dr Ratnadeep Patil is a highly knowledgeable and confident doctor who also posses the key qualities of a doctor i.e. patience, understanding patient's problem, providing comfort to the patient and giving ample time to him/her. For the treatment of this condition, I had made multiple visits to the doctor and found him to be same as he was during the first visit. Slowly, my condition started improving and now I can say that I do not have any eye pain from past 6 months. My life has changed now. I would also like to acknowledge that not only Dr Patil but all staff members of his clinic are highly experienced and more importantly, are good human beings.
All ceramic crowns
Traditionally crowns have been made of a metal core structure with tooth coloured porcelain fired in layers on top of this metal core structure.
However, all ceramic crowns are restorations made of 100% ceramic material. The core structure and the layered porcelain on top are made of ceramic of different degree of hardness. This imparts lifelike, restoration which matches perfectly with the adjacent tooth.
Advantages of all ceramic crowns
- Superior esthetics-Ceramics are highly polished and the transmission of light to and fro through this glassy material results in an excellent match with the adjacent natural tooth creating harmony with the gums and the overall smile.
- The margins of these crowns near the gum area never show a dark metallic hue as seen in metal ceramic crowns.
- It is possible to use different opacities while placing the layered porcelain thus mimicking natural tooth characterization.
- All ceramic crowns are highly biocompatible and comfortable to use.
- With latest technology like CAD CAM, the crowns can be fabricated by the chair side and number of visits to the dental clinic is reduced.